Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nature's Way of Art: A Composition

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
Anaïs Nin

Having an experience sighting different places just to capture the real art, makes me realize one thing: "nature"

So, I came to a point that I have to go in one of the beautiful places in Muntinlupa, and that is in Sunken. It is a field wherein you and your family can bond and play.

Our professor, assigned us to capture photos in relation to photography in which we have to capture beautiful sights nor objects that has Rule of Third, Balance, Leading Lines, Symmetry, View Point and Depth.

Luckily, Sunken is a great place to shoot. :))

Pictures that have the "RULE OF THIRD"
 
Nature's Kindness

Nature's Kindness

Nature's Kindness




Rural Scenery



Rural Scenery

Rural Scenery












Pictures that have "BALANCE"




Field of Glory

Field of Glory

Field of Glory




Proportionality

Proportionality

Proportionality




Pictures that have "LEADING LINES"



A Captivating Artistry

A Captivating Artistry

A Captivating Artistry









The Road

The Road

The Road

Pictures that have "SYMMETRY"


Bilibid

Bilibid

Bilibid

Race to Success

Race to Success

Race to Success


Pictures that have "VIEW POINT"



The Cliff

The Cliff
The Cliff


Pictures that have "DEPTH"



The Modesty of Nature

The Modesty of Nature

The Modesty of Nature



1 comment:

  1. youtube.org - YouTube, Videosloot | VideoLoot
    youtube.org. youtube.org. youtube downloader Videosloot. youtube.org. youtube.org. Videosloot. YouTube. YouTube. YouTube. YouTube. YouTube. YouTube. Videosloot. youtube.

    ReplyDelete